Child Abuse Recovery Journal

The new home of Suite101's Child Abuse & Recovery Feature Writer, Susan Maree Jeavons. Susan is a child abuse survivor who provides articles, commentary, poetry, support, and information on topics related to child abuse.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

State Sex Offender Registries

Ohio has a site that provides a zip code search for sex offenders, that includes pictures.

http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us/Secured/p1.aspx

Check your state to see if they have a registry.
State Sex Offender Registry Web Sites

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/states.htm

Or try a Google Search of:

NATIONAL ALERT REGISTRY

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Blogger Tery Lynne said…

    Oh My GOD! I just found sex offenders in my area and a picture came up and it was my daughter's friend's mother!

    My daughter slept over the house several times when she was in school (She is 20 years old now!) I cannot believe it.

    The family was a little "off" but nothing for me to be nervous about.

    I cannot believe it! That is it..none of my kids are sleeping over anyone's house ever again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home