Child Abuse Recovery Journal

The new home of Suite101's Child Abuse & Recovery Feature Writer, Susan Maree Jeavons. Susan is a child abuse survivor who provides articles, commentary, poetry, support, and information on topics related to child abuse.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Welcome to My New Home On The Web!

On October 31st Suite101 will cease to exist as we know it.
Due to major changes being implemented by Suite101, I did not know what my future at Suite101 would be. All of my articles will still be available as "related articles" to the new main topic, but everything else topic related may be gone, including discussion threads, related pages, and links. That is almost seven years of hard work and research that will be gone. So I have decided to start this blog. I will be posting articles, links and poetry here instead of at Suite101 for now. I hope you will post your comments and let me know what you think of my new home.

This is new to me, so please be patient with me.

Blessings!
Susan Maree

2 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Susan Maree Jeavons said…

    Thank you TP! I sure hope so!
    You're the best too! :)

    (((HUGS))) Back!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greetings,
    Thank you for giving a voice to survivors; those who did not; and to the loved ones of survivors.
    Thank You.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home